Life at Brentnalls NSW
We are a growing 4 Partner CBD chartered accounting practice located close to Wynyard Station.
At Brentnalls NSW we believe success comes from shared goals and a united vision. We are genuinely committed to our team, clients and affiliates and nurture a culture of innovation and continuous learning. We work hard and to the highest standard but believe there is great value in taking time out to meet personal goals as well.
This vital role for the practice requires an Intermediate – Senior Accountant with upwards of two years’ experience in the provision of business services, financial and accounting services and advisory. You will work on a portfolio of clients with interests across a variety of industries including property development, strata management, aged care, wholesale, retail & investments.
- Providing compliance services, including preparation of management reports, financial statements, tax returns, BAS/IAS and FBT Returns, for individual, partnership, company, trust and superfund clients.
- Participate in client account management and meetings, including direct contact with clients and an opportunity to develop client relationships.
- Liaise with various statutory authorities on behalf of clients including the ATO and ASIC
- Work with the Client Director and team to ensure client work is completed within the timeframe allocated
To be successful in this role, you must have
- Business / Commerce / Finance degree with Accounting Major
- CA or equivalent, completed or near completion
Skills and attributes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proactive attitude, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Committed to providing exceptional service to our clients
- Computer and technology savvy with the ability to demonstrate skills in operating the software used across the firm, such as Microsoft Office, XPM, Xero, MYOB and Advanced excel skills.
What we offer:
- Hybrid working arrangements including working from home and access to our flexible work policy.
- Learning and development to support your career including mentoring programs, study and membership support.
- Genuine career development opportunities and transparent processes for advancement.
- A supportive social and professional work environment.
- Convenient CBD location near Wynyard Station.
- Wear business casual attire, be comfortable during your work day.
We prefer to hear from you directly.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of Brentnalls NSW and its ongoing success, if you have any questions please contact our Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.