About Lynda Rochas
- Brentnalls NSW Principal.
- Chartered accountant.
- Tax advisor.
Lynda commenced her role as Principal at Brentnalls NSW in September 2022 having previously worked at mid-tier firms, a large family office and Deloitte Private. She brings with her 10 years’ experience within the tax industry focusing on providing taxation compliance and advisory services to private family groups, high-net worth individuals and the SME market across a wide range of industries.
- Tax structuring
- Tax planning
- Capital gains tax
- Business restructures and rollovers
- Small Business CGT concessions
- Division 7A and sub-trusts
- Reimbursement agreements
- Employee share schemes
- Personal Services Income
- Deceased estates and testamentary trusts
- Liaising with the ATO including early engagement, private binding rulings and ATO reviews and audits
Qualifications & memberships
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Affiliate of the Tax Institute of Australia
- Member of NSW Tax Discussion Group No. 14
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Property Economics – sub major in Accounting